On Feb 27, 11:42 am, "Rafael George" <george.raf... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, thanks now im trying to take out this from a anyline on the file
>
> -----
> or
> [a-zA-Z] or #
>
> this is the code that im using, but the lines stays with something
> because my script parse that line. Another suggestion ?
> delete("#[a-zA-Z]-").strip

I'm sorry, but I do not understand at all what you are asking. I
assume English isn't your first language (and that's OK). Could you
try writing it a different way, so maybe I can help you?

P.S. It's considered bad form on the Internet and particularly this
forum to "top post", putting your reply above the original text. In
the future, please try to put your reply after  the quoted text, so
that the original flow of responses continues from top to bottom.