--0-15902990-11725802912333

Oups ! The quoting from Yahoo doesn't work well. Here is a new post.

  ajalkane wrote:
>On Feb 27, 8:58 am, "micathom" wrote:
>> With respect to sqlite: I'd supposed that "gem install sqlite3-ruby"
>> should work.
>
>Having just been in the situation of wanting to use SQLite3 with ruby
>in cygwin, I can say it did not. Not without warnings at least that is.

The gem install sqlite3-ruby-1.2.1 just works fine for me as I indicated.
The native extension is built during the installation and there is no warning displayed (I don't know if there are actually warnings but they are not displayed).
I run Radiant CMS with sqlite3 on Cygwin without any problem.

 Get your own web address.
--0-15902990-11725802912333--