On 2/26/07, Helgitomas Gislason <nitrohelgso / hotmail.com> wrote:
> This is a highland program or something, I want to know if I can use
> ruby without installing any update to it.

This problem is not a trivial one, I fail to know if Highline is a
pure Ruby module in which case you can study the relevant parts of
Highline to learn how to do it, but it might be that the functionality
you are looking for is a C-extension.

I feel that you should just use Highline in the later case, just my micromoney.

HAND
R.