On 2/24/07, damod.php / gmail.com <damod.php / gmail.com> wrote:
> can u clear my doubt ruby on rails and rails are smae or not
> i got the softawre from
> http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=167
>
> to click      ruby185-24.exe    22.75 MB        6,468   i386    .exe (Windows
> executable)
>
> to download and install then where do i want to write code  cow can i
> execute the code , whwere do i want to see the o/p..

Rails is an application framework for the web that runs in the
language called ruby.

If you run ruby185-24.exe you will be installing Ruby; you can
separately install Rails or you can try the Instant Rails package.

I suggest that you do a little reading on the Ruby language homepage
(ruby-lang.org) and the rails homepage (rubyonrails.org) before you
try any of this -- you don't seem to have a clear understanding of the
basics of this and without any of that, you'll end up making a hash of
your experience with Ruby.

-austin
               * austin / zieglers.ca