On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 10:58:19PM +0900, JB Wells wrote:
> ----- "Chad Perrin" <perrin / apotheon.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 01:36:09PM +0900, William Smith wrote:
> > > http://www.e-texteditor.com/index.html
> > >
> > > Check it out.
> >
> > That would require using MS Windows.  When is someone going to port
> > it
> > the other way -- to FreeBSD?  That might be interesting.
>
> Er...you mean to Linux, right :-). When it gets to Linux, I'll give it a go.

Actually, I'd like to see it on FreeBSD first for two reasons:

  1. If it shows up on FreeBSD first, it'll make its way to Linux
  shortly.  If it shows up on Linux first, it may never appear on
  FreeBSD.

  2. FreeBSD is better.

Err, no really, I'm not trolling.  I just found that for my purposes
FreeBSD is better -- after several years of being a devoted Debian fan.
YMMV.