Please do so. I'm tring to install qtruby on windows for 3 weeks now and
i don't know what to do. I'd like to program a profesional looking
application and it seems that qt is the only option that includes GUI
code designer (with signals etc). I did try wxruby but couldn't find a
helper application that would allow this. (the closes came 'Farpy' but
it is very poor).
Please help me someone or if anyone knows something like Trolltech's
Designer for some other profy-looking Ruby GUI library...

Thanks a lot!
Hoornet