------art_26142_30516832.1171891764963

I hope it works for Microsoft 2000 and onwards as well.

btw I found a solution yesterday by using pdfcreator free utility which
basically creats a virtual printer and lets me print my word doccument to
the virtual printer which is nothing but a pdf target.
However this appraoch has following limitations,
1. Works only on Windows machine.

I am going to try out openoffice solution and see if it fits my needs.

I appreciate all your help.
Thanks
Invincible