I am trying to learn how to use ri effectively.  I was looking up
methods for an Array.  If I type Array.methods.sort at the irb prompt,
it displays a whole slew of methods.  If I then type "ri Array.sort" at
the command prompt then I get a brief description of it.  I noticed that
Array class has an "&" method.  I am trying to look it up using ri as
follows:
ri Array.&
It does not work.  How do I lookup the "&" method for an Array class
using ri?

Another question related to ri is that if I type
ri Array
I get a whole lot of stuff on the Array class.  It seems like the screen
buffer responds to "vi" style movement keys, e.g., CTRL-F for forward
one screen CTRL-B for one screen back,etc.  I noticed that the
documentation says "&" is an Instance method and the screen prompt waits
at ":", is there any command that I can type here which will get me more
info on the desired method listed such as "&" for example?
Is there a brief how to guide available for using "ri"?
Thanks.
Bharat