Giles Bowkett wrote:
> Do you know if Apache's definitely using the same Ruby? Does the
> Apache user have permissions for the gems directory? How did you get
> irb to find the gem so you can run it in the shell?

I'm 100% that Apache is using the same Ruby, and the Apache user is the
same user that I was using in the shell, so it should have access to the
gems. I can load other gems with the CGI script (I.E. rails,
activerecord, etc.), but camping does not want to load. I tried
reinstalling the gems multiple times, and it still doesn't work. As for
irb, I simply ran require 'rubygems' and then require 'camping' and it
worked flawlessly.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Tony