On 2/14/07, SonOfLilit <sonoflilit / gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you think? Would you consider it a good idea? Would you volunteer?

I would be happy to help out. I would also suggest that most user
groups have a mailing list and that can be a very comfortable place to
post questions that are "too basic" etc. As most everyone involved
tends be more acquainted with one another.

I was actually going to suggest that in the previous thread; however,
I did not want to in anyway diminish the community of the this mailing
list <grin>.

In any case sign me up -- and if you live any where near South Eastern
Michigan, checkout http://rubymi.org/ for details on our meetings and
mailing list as well.

pth