On Feb 16, 11:47 am, Ruby Quiz <j... / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> A ticket is a grid of 3 rows by 9 columns. The first column contains numbers
> from 1 to 9; the second column numbers from 10 to 19; the third 20 to 29 and so
> on up until the last column, which contains numbers from 80 to 90.

The problem lacks a certain symmetry, and I just want to make sure
that there isn't a typo.  Is it correct that the first column only has
9 possible values (1-9), that the last column has 11 possible values
(80-90), and that the middle columns each have 10 possible values?

Thanks,

Eric

::::

Are you interested in on-site Ruby training that uses well-designed,
real-world, hands-on exercises? http://LearnRuby.com