Premises:
(1) I believe that the list is the best way to teach.
(2) I know that I am a bad teacher (I love to teach of course).
(3) I understand that some newbies are afraid on posting even on the
friendliest ML of the world ruby-talk IMHO.

Conclusion:
Count me in but only if you are willing to accept, that
(1) I will ignore your mail if tired/overbooked or not interested.
(2) I will give strange answers
(3) I will act as a proxy to the list nobody will ever know who asked
the stupid question. <As a matter of fact I can now ask stupid
questions for free:)>

Cheers
Robert

-Anonymous