On 2/14/07, SonOfLilit <sonoflilit / gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you think? Would you consider it a good idea? Would you volunteer?
> Is anyone up for infrastructure (preferrably on ruby-lang.org, though
> anywhere is good)?

I'll volunteer; areas of expertise is advanced pure Ruby hackery, and
generic Unix experience.  I'm a former kernel hacker on FreeBSD with
>20 years of programming experience, about 10 years of web/database
experience, about 4 years of Ruby experience, and I used to work
professionally with Ruby (though I don't at the moment.)

I can help with generic program design and use of Ruby; I do not
program Rails, nor have I worked with most of the special modules for
Ruby lately, just general Ruby programming (including use of
Test::Unit).

If it sounds useful, just throw me questions.

Eivind.