------art_3230_25716479.1171633226414

But i think there is a point to discuss here...

as lf1.name is simply an instance method which is(should be) only capable of
returning the instance variable "@name"

so by defining :name as attr_reader should block everything which is trying
to write the instance variable "@name"

--
sur
http://expressica.com