SonOfLilit wrote:
> Indeed.
>
> I asked for the volunteers to post to-list. That is also temporary.

I would like to volunteer my help to mentor a person or two.  I have
been using Ruby for about two years now.  About 50% of my Ruby is with
Rails, the other 50% is general system administration stuff (e.g. file
management, calling external programs, etc).

Samantha wrote:
 > http://www.rubynewbie.org is available.  Once I have gainful employment,
 > I'm
 > willing to buy the domain and put it to work for this purpose.

I have ordered this domain for now, just to hold it.  I can transfer it
to someone else if we need to.  I also have a server we can use to host
the website on if someone would like to create one (or redirect it to a
RubyForge project page).

Eric Davis