On Feb 15, 4:46 pm, Stefan Rusterholz <apei... / gmx.net> wrote:
> 1) Should I split this RCR up for a) and b)?
> 2) Should I only submit a single one, if so, which one?

You should only submit one. The discussion of which choice is better
is appropriate on the mailing list, IMO. When you feel that a
consensus has been reached, submit that one as an RCR.

Personally, I would lean towards option (b).

> Problem:
>   dup on immutable classes (NilClass, FalseClass, TrueClass, Fixnum,
> Symbol)
>   raises an Exception.

That's a statement of fact, but doesn't explain *why* it's a problem,
or (important for an RCR) why it needs to be fixed in the core of the
language.

What is the use case that is prevented by the problem? What does it
make inconvenient? Why should it be changed?