Anyone know how to get the svn revision number of a locally checked-
out working copy via rscm?

I've hacked about a bit in irb to see how things work (the docs are a
little thin) but this one thing has eluded me. It can tell me if the
WC is not the current version -- but only the current version AFAIK
which is different from (a) the actual checked-out revision and (b)
is the current local revision up-to-date (which does not mean == to
the HEAD revision)

Am I just blind, or does rscm lack the ability to tell me what the
revision number is a la `svn info`? (and yes, I can fall back to
parsing the output of `svn info`

--
Craig Beck

AIM: kreiggers