------art_95068_11493653.1171499627440

Well, I think such things should come AFTER they get to know each other, if
it is needed, on a personal basis.

In general, both give away free time interacting by email.

I think grown up people on this list don't really need such a phase before
every email they send.

If a certain case arises - handle as you will.

Just my thoughts, what do other people think?

Aur Saraf