Bret Pettichord wrote:
> Don't give up too soon. We have plenty of Watir users who are using
> Watir
> 1.5 to test Ajax applications.
>
> Bret

Any further input or advice would be greatly appreciated! I love the
Ruby/Watir combination. BTW, I don't what you've done with the latest
build of Watir; v1.5.1, but it's so fast it's almost frightening! Up
until a couple of days ago I was using v1.4 and running a script w/in
the Komodo IDE was painfully slow. With the latest build, even while
running w/in Komodo, the scripts run as fast as the previous build did
as a standalone script. Outstanding work!