SonOfLilit wrote:
> I've just come back from a trip home* and was surprised to find my
> sister very enthusiastic about programming and wanting to continue our lessons.
>
> I'm confused over my head with the dilemma of what to teach her next:

How about Loro?

http://loro.sourceforge.net/z/?About

Loro is an open system intended to help beginners learn programming. It
uses its own programming language and includes an integrated development
environment system focused on first-year students. The language features
a "specify, then implement" methodology; you have to specify a task
before writing any implementation (algorithm). Specification is an
explict, compilable construction to make a contract between suppliers
and clients, and can be implemented in either Loro or Java (via
BeanShell). The IDE features support for test-driven developing, syntax
highlighting, and automatic HTML documentation generation and
visualization.

The Loro Programming System has been designed from the grounds up under
the following principles: 1) "program to an interface, not an
implementation" (GoF, 1995); 2) Design by Contract; and 3) Test driven
development.