------art_81001_32154871.1171366104631

On 2/13/07, Richard Conroy <richard.conroy / gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>

I didn't get enough time to itemise the OCaml library space. Apologies
> if I have misrepresented the language. But I spent some time googling
> and chasing resources and didn't find anything, and no real links from
> the main page or tutorials. I got the impression that Caml development
> basically meant binding to C libraries.
>
> Whats the rubyforge equivalent for (O)Caml?

I think enough people have shown interest in this thread to reply on list
(there is a delete button too;)
Caml has a Hump,right;) http://caml.inria.fr//cgi-bin/hump.en.cgi
more interesting stuff can be found here:

http://caml.inria.fr/resources/index.en.html

HTH
Robert

But we feel we are confused on a higher level and about more important
things.
-Anonymous

------art_81001_32154871.1171366104631--