On Feb 12, 2007, at 3:59 AM, Brian Candler wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 09:42:19AM +0900, Morton Goldberg wrote:
>> I also think Ruby with turtle graphics added would be good way to
>> start. We recently did a Ruby Quiz where the problem was to add
>> turtle graphics to Ruby. I've found that with this add-on it's easy
>> to translate Logo code into Ruby. If you would like to try it, I'll
>> send you the complete Ruby turtle graphics kit with a bunch of Logo
>> programs I've translated into Ruby (direct to your e-mail address --
>> its too much to post here).
>
> How about sticking it up on rubyforge?

Here are few reasons why not:

1. It's already available (except for some of my Logo translations)
from Ruby Quiz.
2. I haven't the slightest clue on how to put something on rubyforge.
3. My very limited understanding of rubyforge is that if I post
there, I become responsible for maintaining what I post. I can't do
that with the turtle graphics kit because it's only partly my code.

Regards, Morton

P.S. It Ruby Quiz 104. The url is <http://www.rubyquiz.com/index.html>.