On Feb 12, 4:21 am, "Erik Veenstra" <erikv... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > K:/ruby/Projects/DDA/lib/df_dda.rb:11: uninitialized constant
> > RUBYSCRIPT2EXE (NameError)
>
> > When compiling, the script does exit and compiling takes much
> > less time.
>
> Did you add "require rubyscript2exe"?

yes, I have the following 2 lines:

require "rubyscript2exe"
exit if RUBYSCRIPT2EXE.is_compiling?

This works if I am compiling the script. I get the error message when
I run the uncompiled script (script.rb), no problem when running the
compiled script (script.exe).

"exit if defined?(REQUIRE2LIB)" does not interfer while running an
uncompiled script. It appears to work correctly when compiling a
script.
The above works without the 'require "rubyscript2exe"' statement.