I did a search on the internet to try to find a way to get rid of
message:
C:0:Warning: require_gem is obsolete. Use gem instead.

I found in an old archive, the following suggestion:
"You can fix it in environment.rb.  Find the 'require_gem' lines and
replace them with 'gem' "

When I do a search on  my computer for this environment.rb file, I
find several of them in various folders, but many do not show up as to
their location. If I right click on them from the search window, (This
is all in Windows XP), it has an open option, but no open with option.
So I don't know how to get to that environment.rb file. I can change
all othe others but not sure if that will change these Ruby files.

Rae