------art_53992_16368086.1171198771081

On 2/11/07, Stefan Rusterholz <apeiros / gmx.net> wrote:

> Robert Dober wrote:
> > On 2/11/07, Stefan Rusterholz <apeiros / gmx.net> wrote:
> >> Another example would be:
> >> --
> >>
> >> This is not really what you want to do but I cannot post more for now,
> > this is a Ruby Quiz Spoiler!!!
> > Robert
>
> I apologize. I didn't read the current quiz.
> Does that mean I have to check back with the current quiz when somebody
> asks for help in here?
>
> my regards
>
> --

No I do not think so, no need to apologize either ;)

Well James is the "boss" of the quiz, but the ML and the Quiz are two
distinct matters.
I personally chose to try to avoid to post any material too much related to
the Quiz and furthermore I point it out to others who might not be
interested in the Quiz.

Quizzes can be spoiled by posts of course, I redrew a quiz once because the
issue was discussed three days before its due date, actually I think it was
a good thing because after the discussion I did not think my Quiz was very
brilliant any more:). James was just great he had another quiz to come up
with immediately.

AFAIAC your reply has been very thoughtful, do not worry!

Cheers
Robert

P.S. Quiz Advocacy, checking the quiz is a good idea anyway :)))

R.
But we feel we are confused on a higher level and about more important
things.
-Anonymous

------art_53992_16368086.1171198771081--