------art_50637_20682473.1171141184355

On 2/10/07, Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2007, at 16:01, Rodrigo Bermejo wrote:
> > but by far my favorite one liner is:
> >
> > ruby -r 'fileutils' -e  'FileUtils.rm("/usr/bin/perl")'
>
> ruby -run -e rm /usr/bin/perl
>
> I am just wondering, is it not rather Python we should fear.
I just recently needed a telnet tool fast on a customer machine with Python
and without Ruby.
I got the job down, but what a pain!!!!
That of course is because I know Ruby and I do not know Python, I respect
Python, I just prefer Ruby and
I fear Python... *especially here in France*
BTW the threading lib of Python is *awesome* but I had to put parenthesis
and write str(x) ....

Just my micromoney
Robert

But we feel we are confused on a higher level and about more important
things.
-Anonymous

------art_50637_20682473.1171141184355--