------art_29872_400516.1170993753355

On 2/9/07, Robby Russell <robby.lists / planetargon.com> wrote:t either of
these apps?

We have several customers running Camping applications on our servers.

> For example, I installed JunebugWiki (built with camping) on one of our
> hosting servers and am running that behind Nginx rather well.
>
> I also believe a few customers are playing with merb, but I don't
> anticipate any problems figuring out a way to get those to apps to run.
>
> * http://www.planetargon.com/

Can this run on any of the hosting plans or is it only for higher end plans.

Also, I'm having a hard time finding any tutorial style writeups for either
of these.

Is there anyone who could point me to these if they exist?

Thanx

------art_29872_400516.1170993753355--