Daniel N wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry if this is off topic, I'll be happy to post elsewhere if it's
> inappropriate.  (Pointer please)
>
> I have a light weight web app that I would like to get going and I think
> that rails is way overkill and will be a bit slow for this.  Some basic
> pages, but a lot of ajax, and image re-sizing.  I would like a threaded env
> (I think) to deal with this.
>
> I've seen stuff on camping and merb floating around the list, but where do
> you get these hosted?  Merb seems to have it's own equivelant to mongrel,
> and I'm not sure I even know what happens with camping.
>
> Where do you host either of these apps?

We have several customers running Camping applications on our servers.

For example, I installed JunebugWiki (built with camping) on one of our
hosting servers and am running that behind Nginx rather well.

I also believe a few customers are playing with merb, but I don't
anticipate any problems figuring out a way to get those to apps to run.

* http://www.planetargon.com/

Robby

--
Robby Russell