I have just done a complete new installation of ruby-services. I have
all the required gems.

I have installed the fastri service as well as the gem service.

However, I cannot start the fastri service.

This is the response I get:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner>fastrictl -s
C:/ruby/bin/fastrictl.rb:68:in `start': The service did not respond to
the start or control request in a timely fashion.
(Win32::ServiceError)
        from C:/ruby/bin/fastrictl.rb:68

I have no problem with the gem service.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner>gemctl -s
One moment, start pending
Gem Server service started

I am running fastri 0.3.0 and it was installed from the tarball.

Any assistance in resolving this problem is appreciated.

Thank you