------art_12742_18890884.1170888356286

On 2/7/07, Keynan Pratt <keynan / howe.textdrive.com> wrote:

> Patrick Hurley wrote:
> > On 2/7/07, Patrick Hurley <phurley / gmail.com> wrote:
> >> You are very welcome to join use a the South East Michigan Ruby
> >
> > Arrg
> >
> > line.gsub! /use a/, 'us at'
> >
> > pth
>
> for the record
>
> line.gsub! 'use a', 'us at'
>
> is way less resource intensive :)
>
> --

ah no, you missed my point, (interestingly by the way, I agree with your
application of "!"), but what disturbs me here is the "g". Well I am not
gonna hitchhike this very useful thread any further, I might post my
thoughts about this issue on a thread of its own, but I will rethink the
matter before.

Cheers
Robert

But we feel we are confused on a higher level and about more important
things.
-Anonymous

------art_12742_18890884.1170888356286--