Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:
> I assume someone's looking into this, but since I hadn't seen a post on
> it: something seems to be wrong with the gem source index on RubyForge
> (or on one of the mirrors?) Trying to install gems with either JRuby or
> Ruby downloads but then chews on the file forever, never completing.
>
> Sounds very much like the index has been corrupted somehow, again.

FYI, more info...it was fine last night as far as I could tell, but I
wasn't doing a clean source index update. This morning I wiped out my
gems dir and it hasn't worked since. I also tested a totally clean Ruby
install with rubygems 0.9.1 and it can't "Bulk update" the source index
properly.

- Charlie