On Feb 6, 2007, at 2:56 PM, ara.t.howard / noaa.gov wrote:

>  ModToInclude = 'Foo;  system "sudo rm -rf /"'

Ugh.  I get shivers just seeing this sort of thing in 'print'.  It is
a common example of what *not* to do but I'll bet someone, somewhere,
has said 'Gee, I wonder what this does?'.  After a quick click-drag,
copy, paste; someone, somewhere, is having a bad day.

Perhaps posts like this should have a mandatory disclosure:

   The code snippets you see here were constructed by trained
   professionals.  Do *NOT* try these snippets at home.

:-)

Gary Wright