On 2/6/07, Luke Ivers <technodolt / gmail.com> wrote:
> Gmail, for some reason, seems to be sending a message twice every time I try
> to communicate with the list.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem?

I've noticed that my messages show up twice in Gmail, but I always
assumed that was because the list was sending the message back to me,
resulting in both a 'sent' and 'received' copy of the same email with
different headers...

I only received your email once, along with previous ones - I think
it's just a display issue, and that our fellow subscribers are still
only receiving single emails.

Dave

--
Dave Goodlad
dgoodlad / gmail.com or dave / goodlad.ca