James Gray wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2007, at 2:54 AM, Shawn W_ wrote:
>
>> I've looked at the Ruby Quiz site but so far haven't found them
>> easy or short enough for my liking...
>
> There are easy quizzes.  Look for the problems solved by many, many
> people.  In general, those are the easier problems.  LCD Numbers and
> pp Pascal are two examples.
>
> James Edward Gray II

How many is many many? I do get it, but it's not something that's going
to occur to a newbie. Would be nice if there was a simple, say, three
star indicator, easy, average, hard, or even just a simple header
[suitable for newbie] sign at the top of each quiz, after all I would
think beginners are a good proportion of visitors to the Ruby Quizzes,
yes?