------art_285_26521360.1170728346415

On 2/5/07, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2007, at 7:10 PM, Samantha wrote:
>
> > I've decided after about a week or so of being on the list to come out
> > of hiding and ask a couple of questions.  My email addy of
> > rubygeekgirl is not a reality, but more of an aspiration.  :)
>
> I bet you will be teaching us new Ruby tricks in no time.  Welcome to
> the club!  ;)
>
> James Edward Gray II

Ha!  Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I guess computing runs in my blood - my mom used to take me as a 2 year old
to her Computer Science classes in college.  I used to color on
punch-cards.  I couldn't avoid my destiny.

--
Samantha

http://www.babygeek.org/

"Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet. Then all
things are at risk."
  --Ralph Waldo Emerson

------art_285_26521360.1170728346415--