------art_17671_6652805.1170706446011

On 2/5/07, Rcmn 73 <rcmn73 / gmail.com> wrote:

> Rcmn 73 wrote:
> > Francis Cianfrocca wrote:
> >> On 2/5/07, Rcmn 73 <rcmn73 / gmail.com> wrote:
> >>            :method :simple,
>
> > I had 2 other questions the first one is related to this post
> > http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/82437#144516 and i was wondering if
> > other people asked for it and if so ;do you think it might be supported?
> > if not what would be a good work around ?

I have to confess that I 'm still not clear on what you want to do in regard
to the password storage problem. Net::LDAP already has the ability to take a
Ruby block in place of a String password in the places where a password is
required (Net::LDAP#open, Net::LDAP#new). Check that out and see if you can
use it. If not, then I'll need a more clearly-stated feature request.

------art_17671_6652805.1170706446011--