Jason Roelofs wrote:
> There is a method on @@ie (i'm assuming Watir usage here) called
> something
> like #wait_for_response that will block until said execution is done.
>
> Jason

I found a #wait method, no #wait_for_response. I tried that and it
didn't help.

On one of the forms, one page of a 13-page health risk assessment,
there's a radiobutton control associated with the question "I know my
blood pressure". If the user clicks "Yes", then 2-more textboxes are
displayed where they enter the systolic and diastolic readings. Without
the "sleep()" statements, the textboxes are skippped, after logging an
error stating that the 2-textboxes couldn't be found. The health risk
assessment was taking about 2.5 mins to complete. With all the sleep()
statements it's now taking about twice that long, as one would expect.