------art_21277_28163553.1170636686444

On 2/4/07, _why <why / ruby-lang.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 11:34:23PM +0900, Alex Combas wrote:
> > If your project has a mailing list <strong>I'd really like to know about
> > it</strong>.
>
> There's a complete list of all Rubyforge mailing lists right here:

This is exactly what I've been looking for.  How did I miss it?

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, its been fixed.
All of the rubyforge mailing lists are now floating around the sink.

I've activated another refinement to the sink named "mailing-lists" so
by clicking that link after searching for an item you will be magically
transported
to "LIST LAND" where all your dreams of searching thousands of mailing lists
simultaneously come true.

Enjoy

--
Best regards,