Hi all,

I am going to release my first Ruby package in a few hours and I wanted
to check if the unit tests run under Win32 (I am using linux exclusively
for the 5th or so year now, so I even had to google how to add
c:\ruby\bin to the path :-) - i.e. I can be considered a total newbie on
win32)

I have installed the latest one-click windows installer. Everything
looks fine, except that rake crashes the whole console (i.e. I open a
console by running cmd, type rake there, and regardless if there is a
Rakefile or not, rake outputs some message which I can not read because
the console is closed).

What I am doing wrong?

TIA,
Peter