Hi,

It is my fault that parts of discrepancies between expectations in debug.rb.
I should reply to mrilu's but ...

An error which is not a StandardError but an Exception make me confuse
again and again.
For example, I found that I have not handled Apache::TimeoutError
 in mod_ruby yesterday. I tried to catch this with 'rescue'
 without Exception declaration like below:

begin
  ... blocking methods like HTTP connections ...
rescue SOAP::FaultError
rescue
  log( SEV_FATAL, "Timtout from Apache." )
end

Apache::TimeoutError is thrown to the top-level and caused broken page...

Ehrm! (like \cre :-)

--
NaHi, nakahiro, a.k.a. NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
http://www.sarion.com  Sarion Systems Research

Sorry for my poor English.