Many thanks to anyone willing to assist.

I have a rails database application that produces about 20 pages showing
10 lines each.  I'd like a link at the bottom to each page that looks
like many you have seen:  Go to page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | etc.

Tried to use the "each" method as follows:

<%=  if @member_pages.each
    link_to 'Go to page >', { :page => ()}
  end
 %>

I get an error "no block given"

The following snippet:

<%= if @member_pages.current.next
    link_to 'Next page', { :page => @member_pages.current.next }
  end
%>

DOES produce a link to the next page!  But I didn't figure this out.  It
was part of the tutorial.  I'd appreciate any help.  I bought every book
on the subject, but I'm too new to know what I'm reading.

Thanks in advance!