Hi all !
I'm on Rails, and I have a general Ruby question.  Here's a part of my code:
class MockControllerBase; end
module AuthenticatedSystem  def self.included(base)    base.send :include, AuthenticatedSystem::InstanceMethods
    base.send :extend, AuthenticatedSystem::ClassMethods  end
  module ClassMethods    def required_permissions(options={})      logger.debug{"AuthenticatedSystem#required_permissions(#{options.inspect})"}    end  end
  module InstanceMethods    def authorized?      false    end  endend
class AuthenticatedSystemAuthorizationTest < Test::Unit::TestCase  def setup    class << @controller = MockControllerBase.new      include AuthenticatedSystem    end  end
  def test_wide_open_lets_any_action_go_through    @controller.class.required_permissions true
    @params[:action] = "create"    assert @controller.authorized?  endend
I cannot seem to call #required_permissions after it was included.How should I access it ?
Both / controller.class.required_permissions true
and / controller.required_permissions true
raise a NoMethodError, with a different object.
Should I refactor, or do things differently ?
Thanks !-- Fran├žois Beausoleilhttp://blog.teksol.info/http://piston.rubyforge.org/