------art_2780_27842698.1170337955615

Now that's just pushing it. Perl, Ruby, Python, Lua, Squirrel, are all
WRITTEN in C, but they don't run at C speeds. There's still the
interpretation overhead...

And Andy? you're also pushing it. Compiled into machine code vs compiled
into an interpreted byte code. You know what is being talked about here.

Jason