Eric Hodel wrote:

> The pie chart makes me sad too, but for different reasons.

I can imagine, but the big visible chart (aka information
radiator) that you've created should help to remedy the
situation, no?

Now, we need the same thing for the Ruby language specification
tests against all the Ruby engines...

> If its in the gem index, tinderbox tries to test it.

Ah.  OK, because of #4, no mention on the "gem developers" page,
and not noticing the search box, I didn't see very many gems.

>>  4) What's with the "000 act aed asl ben" pagination headers/footers
>>     for the project listings?
>
> Encyclopedic pagination, so you know roughly where you're jumping too.

But it doesn't work?!

Thanks again for the wonderful BVC,
--
Bil Kleb