Eric Hodel wrote:
> http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/tinderbox
>
> Tinderbox tests projects and tries to make them break by running them on as
> many different platforms as possible.

Five things:

  1) Thank you; A most excellent contribution!

  2) A pie chart!?  Tufte would be sad.

  3) How are projects selected to be tested?  I.e., do I submit mine,
     are they automatically added?  (I'm too dense to find this info
     on http://firebrigade.seattlerb.org or http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/tinderbox/.)

  4) What's with the "000 act aed asl ben" pagination headers/footers
     for the project listings?

  5) Probably been reported before and not related
     to Tinderbox, but why doesn't Rubygems understand
     repeated dependencies?

  $ sudo gem install tinderbox
  Need to update 34 gems from http://gems.rubyforge.org
  complete
  Install required dependency firebrigade_api? [Yn]  Y
  Install required dependency rc-rest? [Yn]
  Install required dependency hoe? [Yn]
  Install required dependency rubyforge? [Yn]
  Install required dependency rspec? [Yn]
  Install required dependency hoe? [Yn]
  Successfully installed tinderbox-1.0.0
  Successfully installed firebrigade_api-1.0.0
  Successfully installed rc-rest-2.1.0
  Successfully installed hoe-1.1.7
  Successfully installed rubyforge-0.4.0
  Successfully installed rspec-0.7.5.1