"Trans" <transfire / gmail.com> wrote/schrieb <1170083352.801941.114870 / p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>:

> there are two considerations though: 1) your implementation retains
> an additional array level for each initial possibility. is that
> desired behavior?

I don't yet understand what you mean. What's the ``initial
possibility''? Do you want to say that I did waste CPU time for a
needless loop execution? Which one?

It was just my first attempt to implement it, and that somehow
accidentally was the result. I'm not unlucky with it, at least it
seems to work with just a few lines of code.

Regards
  Thomas