Alle 21:40, domenica 28 gennaio 2007, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky ha scritto:
> And I think there are licensing gotchas that more or less
> constrain you to using KDevelop only for GPL projects.

This isn't true. From the KDevelop FAQ
(http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.4/faq.html#Legal_FAQs):

Everyone and all entities are free to use KDevelop. The generated Code can be
put under all licenses you wish. [...] So you can write commercial/closed
software with it despite the fact that KDevelop itself is GPL

Of course, as the same document explains, you still have to fulfill the
requirements imposed by any library you use in your project (for example, to
develop a commercial application which use Qt, you'll need a commerical Qt
license).

Stefano