On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 01:45:53AM +0900, Gregory Brown wrote:
> On 1/28/07, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> >On Jan 28, 2007, at 6:00 AM, Trans wrote:
> >
> >> maybe keybox should become a part of HighLine? sounds like a perfect
> >> fit.
> >
> >That's completely up to Jeremy, but I'm not sure I see the need to
> >merge.  Seems like we have the best of both worlds now.
>
> Agreed.  I kind of like that HighLine is more-or-less self contained
> and though Keybox makes a great combination with it, I don't know that
> it'd really need to be in HighLine.

I'll have to say I don't see a reason to merge the two projects.  Keybox
is first and foremost a password storage/management system. And
HighLine is a great library for doing terminal IO.  Keybox just happens
to use HighLine for its terminal IO and pretty colours.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy / hinegardner.org