On 1/27/07, Pe, Botp <botp / delmonte-phil.com> wrote:
> From: Farrel Lifson [mailto:farrel.lifson / gmail.com] :
> # FoxGUIB - http://fox-tool.rubyforge.org/. It let's you build a FOX
> # based GUI and it's written in Ruby. It works for me on Windows,
> # haven't tried it on Linux.
>
> this is a great step.
> i just downloaded and did a quick try.
> I cannot seem to do drag and drop (like forms) nor can I stretch widgets by dragging. Tips pls..

hi,
position and size of widgets is meant to be controlled by layout hints
in fox toolkit. it is also possible to position widgets explicitly but
it is not recommended. please have a look at the foxGUIb user guide to
find out about how widget layout in fox works.

http://www.mikeparr.info/rubyguib/foxguibguide.htm
hth,
-- henon