Thanks for the suggestion Ben, I would like to use ruby to simulate a
mouse click on any general Windows program such as Internet Explorer.
I'm aware that I can use WATIR to automate clicking on elements on the
webpages. However what i'm looking for is the ability to use Ruby to
issue a "Mouse click" no matter where the cursor is or what program is
running.

Thanks,
KidK